Secure Payment With Sage PageOn the Sevenoaks website we use Sagepay Forms to process our online orders. Sage Pay Go is our secure payment gateway that enables businesses to accept card payments from their customers via the internet, over the phone or by mail order.
How it works
1. You select the goods you wish to purchase from your website and enter the order.
2. Your credit card details are captured securely by Sage Pay.
3. Your will be prompted to enter their Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code password on their card issuer's page (optional).
4. The bank sends the credit card details to your customer’s card issuer who authorises or declines the transaction.
5. The bank then sends the transaction results back to Sage Pay.
6. Sage Pay sends the authorisation results to you and your customer to confirm the results of the transaction.